Fellowship in In-Vitro Fertilisation and ART
About the course
Medafia in Collaboration with University Clinics of Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel – Germany, Reproductive Medicine – ART. Fellowship in In-Vitro Fertilization IVF course is one of the widely known assisted reproductive technology (ART). The training provides the most up-to-date one-on-one comprehensive training and clinical application for IVF and Reproductive Medicine and ART.
IVF Course Details
Date: 01 – 03 Feb 2023
Course Fee: USD 1000/-
The course fee is subject to 5% VAT per UAE law.
• History of ART, Ovarian stimulation
• USG Follicular Monitoring
• Follicular Puncture and Embryo Transfer
• Corpus Luteum Phase and the Role of Progesterone
• Cryopreservation and Fertility Protection
• Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation as basic of success in ART
• Understanding of HPO Axis for Standardization of COH Protocols
• Challenging questions and situations in Endometriosis and ART
What you will learn
- It teaches you complete nuances of ovarian stimulation protocols
- It gives you unlimited access to live sessions on OPU and ET simulators.
- It offers hands-on time in an actual Embryology Lab.
- It offers training from highly experiences clinical embryologist.
- It trains you to handle state-of-the-art IVF Equipment
- It gives you the skills to run and manage your very own ART lab.