Fellowship in Gynecological Oncology
The primary goal of the Fellowship in Gynecological Oncology webinar is to gain a general understanding of the evaluation and treatment of women with suspected gynecologic malignancies. Certified by Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein (UKSH) – Kiel, Germany, this 4-day online course will provide you with a comprehensive program, interactive sessions, and end-of-session evaluation.
Date: 22 – 25 October 2020
Standard Fee: $500 / –
Early Bird: $400/ – until September 30 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm Dubai, UAE
• Surgical features in the diagnosis and treatment of Gynecological malignancies and controversies, laparoscopy, sentinel nodes (indo cyanne green coloration of tissue and nodes).
• Past, present and future in laparoscopic surgery for benign and malignant cases.
• Clinical and functional anatomy of laparoscopy and gynecological oncologic surgery
• Indications and procedures for Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy (TLH) and Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy (LRH).
• Morcellation of tissue and the sarcoma thread.
• Tips and tricks in surgical exploration and treatment of malignancies of vulva, vagina, uterine cervix, uterine corpus, Fallopian tubes.
• Laparoscopic anterior exenteration with ileum conduit – a urogynecological cooperation with Da Vinci Robotic assistance.