Certificate Course in Repair of Vesicovaginal Fistula
Learn to repair vaginal fistulas. The Certificate Course in Repair of Vesicovaginal Fistula is designed to help you learn a variety of techniques for repairing vesico-vaginal fistulas (VVF). On completion, you will have gained a solid foundation in anatomy and pathophysiology, with a thorough understanding of current standards for diagnosing and treating VVF in your patients.
A useful course for urologists, gynecologists and any other physician with the aim of improving their knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of vesicovaginal fistula.
Date: 04 – 05 March 2023
Course Venue: United Arab Emirates
What you will learn
- Familiarity with anatomy of urinary tract, pathophysiology of vesicovaginal fistula
- Ability to recognize latrogenic bladder injuries intraope
- Ability to repair bladder rent
- Ability to repair simple vesicovaginal fistula by observing basic principles of fistula repair
- Will learn tips to diagnose and repair complex vesicovaginal fistula