Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology
Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology a non-surgical Cosmetic Gynecology training
For many women, the appearance and function of their genitalia can have a significant impact on their self-confidence and quality of life. Fortunately, advances in medical technology have made it possible to enhance the genitalia’s appearance and function without the need for surgery. This is known as non-surgical cosmetic gynecology, and it has become increasingly popular in recent years.
Medafia in collaboration with American Board in Aesthetic gynecology is offering a 2-day diploma course in cosmetic gynecology. The training is full hands-on and with real-time use of training equipment.
In this, Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology course, each lesson is to equip you with the right amount of skills and knowledge to help you in your practice of cosmetic gynecology and help you grow your clientele. We will provide you with course materials, training on real-time equipment and an international certificate.
- Platelets-rich plasma (PRP)
- Filler types, function and methods of injection
- Chemical Peeling
- Energy based devices (EBD)
- Role of energy-based devices (LASER, HIFU, RF)
- G-Spot Localization
- G-Spot Amplification Techniques
- PRP Vaginal Enhancement
- Platelets-rich plasma (PRP) preparation.
- PRP injection for enhancement of sexual arousal.
- Dermal filler for labia majora augmentation
- Peeling and bleaching of the intimate area.
- LASER for vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening.
- RF for vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening.
- HIFY for vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening.