Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Medicine
IVF Course Details:
Date: 03 – 05 June 2023
Venue: Tbilisi, Georgia
What is Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Medicine?
Who is it for?
The course is designed for MBBS clinicians who wish to develop their skills in IVF and reproductive medicine
What will you learn?
- It teaches you complete nuances of ovarian stimulation protocol
- It gives you unlimited access to live sessions on OPU and ET simulators.
- It offers hands-on time in an actual Embryology Lab.
- It offers training from highly experiences clinical embryologist.
- It trains you to handle state-of-the-art IVF Equipment
- It gives you the skills to run and manage your very own ART lab.
IVF reproductive medicine course content
• History of ART, Ovarian stimulation
• USG Follicular Monitoring
• Follicular Puncture and Embryo Transfer
• Corpus Luteum Phase and the Role of Progesterone
• Cryopreservation and Fertility Protection
• Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation as basic of success in ART
• Understanding of HPO Axis for Standardization of COH Protocols
• Challenging questions and situations in Endometriosis and ART