Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine
About the course
Register now for the Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine course in UAE. Get specialized training in assisted reproductive technology and become an expert in the field.
Medafia in Collaboration with University Clinics of Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel – Germany, Reproductive Medicine – ART. Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine course is one of the widely known assisted reproductive technology (ART). The training provides the most up-to-date one-on-one comprehensive training and clinical application for IVF and Reproductive Medicine and ART.
IVF Course Details
Date: 30 May – 01 June 2023
Course Fee: USD 1440/-
The course fee is subject to 5% VAT per UAE law.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in assisted reproductive technology? Join our Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine Course in UAE and become an expert in the field. Our program is designed to provide specialized training in all aspects of reproductive medicine, including IVF, ICSI, Ovulation Induction, Egg Donation, and more.
Our course is led by renowned experts in the field of reproductive medicine, who will provide hands-on training and guidance to help you develop the necessary skills to succeed in this field. The course is open to all medical professionals, including obstetricians, gynecologists, and embryologists.
Why choose our Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine Course in UAE?
- Specialized training in all aspects of reproductive medicine
- Hands-on training provided by experts in the field
- Opportunity to network with other medical professionals
- Comprehensive curriculum covering IVF, ICSI, and more
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Embryo Transfer (ET) and support of Corpus Luteum Phase (CLP)
- Surgical Interventions before ART
- Egg collection and Embryo transfer made easy
- Overall understanding the IVF lab and how it is measured in today’s best practices
- Analysis of semen and beyond. How does this impact patient care directly?
- Principles of congenital anomalies (Adhesion, septum, uterus bicornis, Robert’s uterus)
- USG in Infertility and Follicular monitoring in IUI / IVF cycles
- Assisted conception for women with PCO / PCOS
- Improvisation of ART through the last 50 years since its inception
- One stop Infertility services & 3D TVS in ART
- Down-Regulation – State of the ART
- Essentials in controlled Ovarian superovulation with protocols on ovulation induction
- Different types of Agonist Protocols, Antagonist Protocols when and where t use
- Hysteroscopy in ART
- Tricks for the improvement of Follicular Puncture (FP)
- Lab Quality Control
- Ovum pick up
- ICSI / FERTILIZATION PROCESS
- Embryo development in the embryology lab
- Embryo freezing and Embryo Biopsy
- Real-time demonstration for IVF procedures
- Time-lapse Imaging
- Embryo transfer
- Hysteroscopy procedure