Fellowship in IVF and Reproductive Surgeries
The Fellowship in IVF and Reproductive Surgeries course in UAE is designed to provide surgeons with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform IVF and reproductive surgeries. This course is in in Collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel – Germany (UKSH) and designed for practicing obstetrician-gynecologists who want to expand their knowledge and skills in reproductive surgery. The course is hands-on experience and will cover the various aspects of in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other assisted reproductive technologies (ART), as well as reproductive surgeries.
Reproductive Surgeries Course Details
Date: 16 – 18 October 2022
Venue: United Arab Emirates
Course Fee: $1500 -/
What are the course content for IVF
• History of ART, Ovarian stimulation
• USG Follicular Monitoring
• Follicular Puncture and Embryo Transfer
• Corpus Luteum Phase and the Role of Progesterone
• Cryopreservation and Fertility Protection
• Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation as basic of success in ART
• Understanding of HPO Axis for Standardization of COH Protocols
• Challenging questions and situations in Endometriosis and ART
Fellowship in IVF and Reproductive Surgeries course:
- It teaches you complete nuances of ovarian stimulation protocols gives you unlimited access to live sessions on OPU and ET simulators.
- It offers hands-on time in an actual Embryology Lab.
- It offers training from highly experiences clinical embryologist.
- It trains you to handle state-of-the-art IVF Equipment
- It gives you the skills to run and manage your very own ART lab.